If you’re starting a small business, one of the most important steps to take is to Open a business checking account online. And luckily, whether you’re looking for an online-only business bank account or an account from a traditional brick-and-mortar bank, there are a variety of options available for opening an account online. Opening a business checking account online can be faster and simpler than visiting your local branch and submitting an application—plus, you can do it at any time, wherever you have internet access. Here, we’ll break down some of the best places that allow you to open a business checking account online, so you can find the right solution for your business.
What is a Business Account?A Business Account is a specialized Current Account that provides added features. These added features depend from bank to bank but mostly they provide an umbrella of services in one account. The Current Account gains access to the business to other services offered by the bank at discounted rates, access to other services such as marketing, and may network with peers in initiatives led by the bank. Having a custom-tailored Business Account can help a start-up get additional expertise from the bank. A start-up Business Account provides additional resources to a start-up to expand their business.
Can I open up a business checking account online?To open a business checking account online, you will need to: Provide basic information about yourself and any additional business owners. Include personal identification, such as a driver’s license or Social Security number. Provide essential details about your business, like your tax ID number.
First-Citizens Bank Basic Business CheckingWith no maintenance fees, no minimum balance, and overdraft protection, the First Citizens Bank Basic Business Checking is as easy as it gets for small business owners who don’t want to think too hard about their banking.
|Read Recent Posts|
10 Best Options to Open a Business Checking Account OnlineRadius
- Best for Fee-free ATM access, earning interest, digital tools.
- Businesses can open an account online in about seven minutes.
- Best for: Alternative to a traditional business bank account with tech-friendly features and perks.
- Businesses can sign up for an account online and Brex generally reviews applications in five to seven business days.
- Best for: Free, online business checking for startups and freelancers.
- Businesses can sign up for an account online and Novo typically reviews applications in two to three business days.
- Best for Straightforward, nearly fee-free online business bank account.
- Apply for an account online in just five minutes and receive approval from NBKC in approximately five to seven business days.
- Best for: Earning 1% interest on a free online business checking account.
- Businesses can open an account online in just a few minutes.
- Best for Online and some in-person business banking.
- Online business checking applications are only available for privately-held sole proprietorships, corporations, or LLCs (with one member or manager).