A prepaid business account is an alternative payment method to cash or the company’s credit card. It works like a normal bank account in that you can use the card that’s linked to the account to withdraw money from it at ATMs and pay for goods and services online.
How does a business prepaid card work?A prepaid debit card is an alternative banking product that only lets you spend the money you load onto the card. Like debit cards, prepaid cards work at any merchant that accepts its payment network, such as Visa or Mastercard. They’re safer and more convenient than using cash.
Can I get a debit card for my business?The card can be issued to the business owner or an authorized signer only. … If your account is not eligible for a business debit card, a customer can request a business ATM card. See the Business Account Fee and Information Schedule and Deposit Account Agreement for additional business account information.
|Read Recent Posts|
Are prepaid cards free?Prepaid cards are usually free if you sign up online. … The NetSpend® Visa® Prepaid Card, for example, charges $1.50 per purchase in the pay-as-you-go plan, and it doesn’t charge a monthly fee. Its monthly plan charges $9.95 per month or $5 with direct deposit, and no charges are added per purchase.
How do you put money on a prepaid card?
- Arrange for a paycheck or other regular payment to be directly deposited onto the card.
- Transfer money from a checking account or another prepaid card.
- Buy a “reload pack” to add a certain amount to your card.
- Add funds at certain retail locations or at the financial institution that provides the card.
The Best Zero-Fee Reloadable Prepaid Cards
- Top Pick. American Express Bluebird.
- Featured. NetSpend Visa Prepaid Card.
- Featured. PayPal Prepaid MasterCard.
- Brinks Prepaid MasterCard.
- Movo Virtual Prepaid Visa Card.
- Starbucks Rewards Visa Prepaid Card.
- Fifth Third Access 360° Prepaid Debit Card.
- American Express Serve.